Sunday, April 18, 2010

You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it..


It's been awhile since I've picked up a magazine and been inspired and enthralled by what I see. If you love timeless fashion as much as I do then you need to check out this months Interview magazine.
While I am more of a vintage girl,I love designers who pay homage to eras gone by,especially ones who do it painfully well. The ads alone are enough retro inspired goodness to make me weak in the knees. From Tom Ford & Dior to the Aldo ads they have a retro edge,just enough to make them modern yet classic.
The 'Evolution' spread is delicious. With beautiful lingerie straight out of a vintage vixens closet. Everything from the Cadolle's bullet inspired bra to Jean Paul Gaultiers satin masterpieces as well as Marc Jacob's frilly bloomer shorts. There is also a lovely Miu Miu spread with some playful pieces that scream silly and yet uber chic. I love this issue that much more for the interview/spread with Lara Stone. I can't describe how happy I am to see a fashion model that looks like a real women. In a world of waif thin models she is a breath of fresh air.She has 'sex bomb' curves,and a face that is unique and hard to forget. Her spread even features one of my favorite latex designers Atsuko Kudo. The latex dress looks amazing ,they even pair it with a collar. The feature has many fetish touches,which makes me that much happier. It all screams saucy dominating women..I could go on and on...
Basically if you get a chance check out the magazine,it has something for everyone,even an interview with artist Linder from her pal Morrissey..le swoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment