Monday, April 5, 2010

Viva Las Vegas Shenanigans...


















Well I'm finally home,unpacked and settled in from my trip to Vegas for Viva Las Vegas 13. This year was especially amazing! I had the privilege to work for two amazing companies for the fashion show,Cameo Intimates Lingerie & Nicole Katherine Designs. I think it's easier to post photos and go day by day...

Thursday:
Drove out,checked into the Golden Nugget(which is fabulous btw) the pool there has a huge shark tank and tube slide through it! Had rehearsal for the show and then had a lovely dinner with Elizabeth,Chris Gomez,Whitney,Jorge & Ruby Champagne,all such sweet and amazing people.
Friday:
Fashion show rehearsal,lunch and then the chaotic madness of the show itself. Got to meet fabulous models Angela Ryan,Ludella Hahn,Wink Holiday,Jenna Beth & Gia as well as see some familiar faces :) I loved the energy and surrounding myself with such talented and creative people!
Friday night was all about having fun! Walked around Fremont St.and had amazing deep dish pizza,and then headed to the Orleans. Minus one snafu at the bar(boo on you Orleans for having your bars understaffed on such a busy weekend!) Met up and had dinner with Dee and her friend,I missed my Vegas girlie so much!
Saturday:
Finally made it to the carshow around 3,this was much later than anticipated. I missed the Dita Von Teese signing,but got some nice photos none the less.Got to see some nice rods and beautiful girlies walking around. Spent some time with Sammie,Patty and the rest of the Just Deadly crew. Went up front for the last of the Chop Tops two songs,who were amazing as usual,and then had an amazing time watching the one and only Chuck Berry! For 84 he still was so lively and had a great attitude! He was too cute.
Saturday night I was supposed to go to the Guana Batz show at the Monte Carlo but ended up relaxing and going to the Orleans around 1AM! You've got to love Vegas :)
While hitting traffic on the way home(a 4 hour drive turned into 7!) we stopped at the Alien Jerky place,I am terrified of aliens so this place was fun.

Overall Viva was an amazing time,I met so many new people and reconnected with old ones,thanks to Java,Azul,Jorge(partner in crime),Ruby Champagne,Nicole Katherine,all the models of Cameo Intimates & NKD,Cathy for putting on a fabulous fashion show yet again,Rick Miller,Chris Gomez,Megan,Jim Knell,Athena Marie,Mike from Cameo Intimates,Caren,Elizabeth,Jenny,Tony Misfit and his beautiful girlfriend Alicia,Whitney my new friend from Chicago(wish you lived closer!) and sooo many other people for the fabulous and much needed good time! Sorry if I forgot to mention you,my mind is still dizzy.I can't wait to see you all again and have more fun! Next up is Ink & Iron!!

3 comments:

  1. Me toooo,if school prohibits you should come to ink & iron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, we'll see! at the end of may i'll know whether or not i can continue on in the program. it's kind of cut throat like that. i'm going to start another travel fund, like i did for vegas asap! :-D

    ReplyDelete