Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dresses & Accessories I wore at VLV..




A lot of people at Viva were asking about my dresses,here are photos of each day and where the outfit is from,sorry for the icky quality of photos,should have used my camera,not cell phone!

First look:Swing dress is from a fabulous vintage store in Pomona CA called La Bomba Vintage,located along 'Antique Row' on 2nd street,they also have a shop in Long Beach CA at 4th & Cherry Ave. Flowers:Exotic junk
Second look:While I'm not a fan of wearing too much 'modern' clothing( I dislike most of the quality of it) this entire outfit is from Forever 21,save the necklace and veiled hat. Black high waist rayon pencil skirt,belt,top(which features envelope folds),and shoes.
The veiled hat is a lovely find from Antiques Row in Pomona,and the necklace was purchased at the Queen Mary Boutique on the ship.
Third Look:Fabulous red polka dot dress by Collectif UK. Necklace is vintage rhinestone costume jewelry of my Grandmothers.
Fourth look: Another fabulous dress from La Bomba Vintage. The dress is cotton fabric sarong style with vintage Hawaiian print. It also features built in bullet wiring in the bust,a definite must have :)
Flowers:purchased some lovely red silk roses from Michaels craft store.
Necklace:vintage red beaded necklace I found at the local flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment